Saturday, August 23, 2008






My Visiting Teacher was SO nice and came to my home and took some pictures of sweet Alyssa. I wasn't exactly planning on taking pictures with me in them, but then I thought it'd be fun. It is so fun having sweet little "Lissa" in our family. She is so precious. We are getting excited for Halloween to come soon and Brianna and I are both going to be Jasmine so we will have to see what we will dress cute little Alyssa as.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jannie - She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Hillary said...

She really is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Janet your family is beautiful. I can't believe that you are the mother of three now! It seems like yesterday my babies were babies. Isaiah is in the 10th grade now and I still think of you as being that age. Congratulations on your new little addition she is gorgeous.